- You cannot add "Kombucha-brewing class" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
An in-depth class and DIY home brewing kit
Out of stock
The class will cover in detail how to brew kombucha at home successfully with a demonstration, as well as discuss recipes, and other culinary uses for kombucha all while sipping on some bubbly ‘buch! You’ll also get your own Kombucha-making kit to take home.
- Everything to brew your own kombucha! Pre-measured organic tea and cane sugar for your first 2 batches, and a healthy heirloom SCOBY from an award winning commercial micro-brewery
- 1 gallon wide-mouth mason glass jar with fitted cloth cover, and natural cloth tea strainer
- Temperature strips – so you know exactly when to add your S.C.O.B.Y & starter liquid
- A 28-page how-to booklet with easy step-by-step photos, recipe and ideas & lots of professional tips
Don’t wait as spots are limited!
Class held at CK headquarters: 2725 Rock Bay Avenue